Home Waxing Made of Sugar, Honey and Lemon
Although ending facial or body hair is not usually a pleasant task, if you want to avoid suffering great pain when you wax you will love to know the advantages of home hair removal.
It’s excellent for removing root hair, and it’s made using the ingredients you keep in your own kitchen.
These include sugar, honey and lemon; three products of natural origin that allow you to take advantage of the benefits of home depilation and leave aside other methods that are more painful or are limited to removing hair superficially.
Don’t forget that you can also use sugar to give life to a home remedy designed to kill the dark armpits.
How to take advantage of home hair removal
If you dare to resort to home and natural depilation you will only have to get a little honey, a small amount of sugar and a few drops of natural lemon juice.
Got it all? Then you can start benefiting from the advantages of home hair removal and resort to it whenever you need to remove hair from the face and body and want to carry out the process using active ingredients that come from nature.
- A spoonful of sugar
- A spoonful of flower honey
- A few drops of lemon
- A moisturizing body cream (optional)
Steps to follow:
- Mix all the ingredients into a compact paste.
- Put it in the microwave and let it warm up for one or two minutes. If you prefer, you can heat it. This makes it easier for you to tell if the pasta is ready or if it needs to be cooked longer.
- To know if this simple method of homemade depilation is ready, it will be vital that you pay attention to its colour. Thus, when the sugar has dissolved and has acquired a golden hue, you can remove the compound from the fire.
- Wait for the mixture to cool down and thicken (it usually takes about 15 minutes).
- Before spreading it over the areas of the body, you want to depilate, make sure your skin is well cleansed. In this way, sugar and honey will adhere better to the dermis and hair removal will be very easy.
- Apply the product to the parts of the body from which you want to remove hair as if it were a depilatory band. If you want, you can use a spatula to make this process more comfortable and simple.
- Remove the compound with your fingers, and if the hair has not been wholly removed, put it back in and repeat the same operation.
- If there are traces of sugar and honey after depilation, you can remove them by applying a few drops of olive oil on the treated area and removing the marks with a paper napkin.
Remember also that, to obtain excellent results and to show a skin as soft as silk, you will have to spread a moisturizing product on the body.
A Word of Advice
This sugar wax, ideal for home depilation, is applied in the opposite direction to the hair and then pulled in the same direction as the hairline.
The advantages of this home beauty trick ideal for ending facial and body hair are as follows:
- It focuses on bringing to life a kind of natural hot wax that does not contain any chemicals.
- It is an economic remedy because you will only have to use a small amount of each of the ingredients that are part of its composition when you decide to put it into practice.
- It’s great for removing root hair and having a hairless body for several weeks.